• Born on 04.10.1976.
• Did LL.B from N.E.S. College, Jabalpur in the year 2001.
• Enrolled as an Advocate on 31.07.2001.
• Practiced in the field of Civil, Service, Constitutional, Administrative, Educational, Arbitration, Commercial, Electricity Laws & Inter State Water Disputes etc., before the High Courts and Supreme Court.
• Appointed as Deputy Advocate General for State of M.P. in the year 2009.
• Appointed as Additional Advocate General in the year 2012.
• Appointed as Additional Advocate General in the Supreme Court in the year 2016.
• Designated as Senior Advocate on 19.05.2017.
• Appointed as Advocate General of M.P. in the year 2017 and worked as such from June, 2017 to December, 2018; and thereafter w.e.f. 26.03.2020 till the elevation as Judge, High Court of M.P.
• Discharged duties as Chairman of Special Committee of the State Bar Council of M.P., worked as Ex-officio member in the Executive Council of National Law Institute University at Bhopal.
• Appeared in numerous cases for several Central/State Public Sector undertakings, constitutional bodies and authorities.
• Appeared before the Supreme Court of India, High Court of Madhya Pradesh, High Court of Delhi and other High Courts including before National Company Law Tribunal, Appellate Tribunal of Electricity (APTEL), Central Administrative Tribunal, National Green Tribunal and other Tribunals.
• Discharged duties as Chairman/Member in various Academic Committees such as Vice Chancellor Selection Committee, Executive Council of Universities and Academic Council etc.
Elevated to the Bench of the High Court of Madhya Pradesh as Judge on 08.10.2021.
Transferred as Judge, High Court of Delhi on 02.06.2022.